We’re currently offering a business opportunity to entrepreneur who are interested in becoming a franchise partner. Organize and run Local,State,Regional competition in a specific region or city. This offer is limited and will not be available in the near future. Now is the time to take advantage of the opportunity before all regions are closed. If interested contact us A.S.A.P. . A member from our staff will contact you.
The Miss Intercontinental brand is one of the TOP 5 International beauty pageant in the World and going into it's 46th year as a leader in beauty and empowering smart young women gobally. Intercontinental Pageants is an emerging organization in the U.S. market. This means there are great opportunities for you to grow and achieve. Franchise fees here are very reasonable. Michael Lewis McBride is the National Director for the USA franchise for the MIO (Miss Intercontinental Organization). Nu Tainment , LLC., (a talent management group) is the organization that produces the U.S. national pageant and works to give business opportunities to those entrepreneurs who want to grow their business while making a difference by helping our young women by giving them a platform to be heard and seen, for they are our future.
As a Director you get Many Benefits…
• You get in on the ground floor of a growing and emerging organization under a dynamic and involved leader. Just think what it would have been like to be in the ground floor of Apple and see it grow.
• You get total support on directorship to help prepare you to recruit, plan and implement your state pageant. You will also get taught how to recruit local directors to your state pageant.
• You will get the opportunity to mold young lives and help them to achieve greatness in their own lives and their communities.
• You will get the opportunity to run your own business and to make as much money as you want.
• You will work your own hours and be the business owner you always dreamed of.
It is easy...
• The first step is to submit an online application
• The second step consists of a business call/meeting with the National Office to discuss your vision and all aspects of owning a franchise
• Once you are approved as a State Director, the third step is to pay the franchise fees.
• After the payment of fees, the last step is to sign the Franchise Agreement to become the newest member of the Miss Intercontinental United States Family!