Miss Intercontinental United States state and regional titleholders are very happy to promote charitable causes and make corporate appearances. State / Regional appearance fees vary depending on the type and purpose of an event.
These general rules apply, but each appearance request is evaluated separately to determine final arrangements and whether a fee applies.
1. Most charitable appearances may be free of charge.
2. Organizations may be asked to cover travel expenses if the appearance requires overnight travel.
3. Some corporate appearance fees may be waived if a donation is provided to a charity designated by the Title Holder or the Miss Intercontinental United States Organization.
4. Appearances at events for political election purposes are prohibited.
5. Appearances at events associated with social or controversial subjects will be evaluated individually to determine if the request upholds the principles of the Miss Intercontinental United States Organization and the individual title holder.
6. All appearance requests will be evaluated individually to determine if the request upholds the image and the principles of the Miss Intercontinental United States Organization and the individual title holder.