How to be a contestant
You can become a contestant by either winning a State or Regional competition, or through an application process if there is no contest in your area.
1. The first step is to submit an application through the online form to the right. If a State or Regional pageant is being organized, your application will be forwarded to the State or Regional Director.
2. Eligible State or Regional pageant participants will receive further communication from your State or Regional Director. All further State or Regional entry fees and submissions will be administered by your State or Regional Director. If there is no State or Regional contest, you will be contacted by the National Office to schedule a phone interview and discuss details on becoming a contestant.
3. If you have been approved as a contestant by the National Office because of no State or Regional contest in your area, the third step is to pay the contestant fees. If your requested state(s) is not available, you may be asked to consider a regional or at-large title, which are of equal value to state titles.
4. After the payment of fees, you will be ready to become the newest member of the Miss Intercontinental USA Family!
• Be between the ages of 18 years old and under 27 (in the year they participate in the pageant).
• Be a resident of the United States.
• Meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss Intercontinental United States Organization.
• Be in reasonably good health to meet the job requirements.
• Be able to meet the time commitment and job responsibilities as set forth by the local program in which you compete.